I am delighted to share with you the details of the Fall 2019 Singles Season by Tennis4All!
The details are as follows:
- This season will consist of 15 weeks, from September 8, 2019 through December 15, 2019. There will not be any weeks where there are no scheduled matches. All scheduled matches will be on Sundays.
- The cost will be $230 for the season.
- Each participant will be scheduled to play at least 9 matches.
- We are maxed out at 46 participants.
- Registration will open on Monday, August 4 and will remain open until the earlier of (a) member capacity is reached or (b) Saturday, August 17.
- We will be sending a reminder email to our membership each day registration is open. In advance, we ask for your patience and understanding regarding multiple emails; these reminders are vital to both reaching our capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
- Everyone will be allowed to request up to 2 Sundays off, and I will do my absolute best to accommodate those requests.
How to sign up:
- Go to the Tennis4All website by clicking HERE.
- Verify your membership is up-to-date. If you are not sure if it is up-to-date, please email your Membership Director, Brian Bartoloni, at email@example.com.
- Click the big blue “Sign Up!” button at the bottom.
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to Mike Dineen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in being a substitute, please email Mike at email@example.com and I’ll add you to the list.
I (Mike Dineen) and other board members, to be determined after annual elections, will be the directors of the singles season.
As always, if you have any questions/concerns, please let me know.