We are delighted to share with you the details of the Fall 2021 Singles Season by Tennis4All!
The details are as follows:
- This season will consist of 15 weeks, from September 12, 2021 through December 19, 2021. There will not be any weeks where there are no scheduled matches. All scheduled matches will be on Sundays at 6PM.
- The cost will be $215 for the season.
- Each participant will be scheduled to play at least 9 matches.
- We are maxed out at 46 participants.
- We encourage participants to sign up as soon as possible.
- Registration will remain open until the earlier of (a) member capacity is reached or (b) Thursday, August 26.
- We will be sending a reminder email each day registration is open. In advance, we ask for your patience and understanding regarding multiple emails; these reminders are vital to both reaching our capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
- Everyone will be allowed to request up to 2 Sundays off, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate those requests.
- We will continue to institute COVID-19 safety procedures including a BYOB (bring your own balls!) policy, and other steps to ensure social distancing.
How to sign up:
- Go to the Tennis4All website by clicking HERE.
- Verify your membership is up-to-date. If you are not sure if it is up-to-date, please email your Membership Director, Brian Bartoloni, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the big blue “Sign Up!” button at the bottom.
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to Kyle Poyar at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in being a substitute, please email Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to the list.
Kyle Poyar and John Costello will be the directors of the singles season. As always, if you have any questions/concerns, please let us know.
-Kyle & John