I am delighted to share with you the details of the Winter/Spring 2022 Singles Season by Tennis4All!
The details are as follows:
- This season will consist of 15 weeks, from January 9, 2022 through May 1, 2022. There will be two weeks with no scheduled matches (February 20 & April 17). All scheduled matches will be on Sundays at 6PM.
- The cost will be $265 for the season. This is higher than last season because of two reasons: we’ll again provide balls for matches (yay!) and court costs have increased (sad!).
- Each participant will be scheduled to play at least 9 matches.
- We are maxed out at 46 participants.
- We encourage participants to sign up as soon as possible.
- Registration will open on Saturday, November 20 and will remain open until the earlier of (a) member capacity is reached or (b) Sunday, November 28.
- We will be sending a reminder email to our membership each day registration is open. In advance, we ask for your patience and understanding regarding multiple emails; these reminders are vital to both reaching our capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
- Everyone will be allowed to request up to 2 Sundays off, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate those requests.
- Due to popular demand, we’re bringing back balls, baby!
How to sign up:
- Go to the Tennis4All website by clicking HERE.
- Verify your membership is up-to-date. If you are not sure if it is up-to-date, please email your Membership Director, Kyle Poyar, at email@example.com.
- Click the big blue “Sign Up!” button at the bottom.
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to Kyle Poyar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in being a substitute, please email Kyle at email@example.com and I’ll add you to the list.
I (Kyle Poyar) and John Costello will be the directors of the singles season.
As always, if you have any questions/concerns, please let me know.