The Tennis4All Board is delighted to share with you the details of the Summer 2022 Doubles Season!
The details are as follows:
- This season will consist of 12 weeks, from May 17 to August 9, 2022. There will not be any matches played on July 5.
- All scheduled matches will be on Tuesdays from 7:00PM – 8:30PM at the Winchester Indoor Tennis Club.
- Each team will be scheduled to play 10 matches.
- We are maxed out at 36 participants or 18 teams. Should we reach capacity, we will have 3 divisions with 6 teams.
- Registration is now open and will remain open until the earlier of (a) member capacity is reached or (b) Sunday, May 1, 2022.
- We will be sending email reminders to our membership while registration is open. In advance, we ask for your patience and understanding regarding multiple emails; these reminders are vital to both reaching our capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
- Every team will be allowed to request up to 1 Tuesday off, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate those requests.
- On the website, you will be able to choose your doubles partner. If you don’t have a specific partner, that’s okay; we’ll try to match you up with someone at your level based on availability.
How to sign up:
- Join Tennis4All or RENEW your membership for $35 at http://www.tennis4all.org/register/membership. You must have a 2022-2023 membership (which begins on June 1, 2022) to participate in the doubles league. If you have further questions regarding membership, please email our Membership Director, Kyle Poyar, at email@example.com. 2021-2022 season memberships are not valid through the Summer 2022 Doubles Season, so please be sure to update your membership.
- Sign up for Summer Doubles for $145 at https://tennis4all.org/summer-doubles-league/
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received. If you have any questions/concerns REGARDING REGISTRATION, please reach out to Mike Dineen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing a financial hardship that would prevent you from participating, please let us know. We may be able to provide assistance.
As always, if you have any questions/concerns about anything other than registration, please let your Summer 2022 Doubles Season directors know. This year they are as follows:
- Scott Paveletz (email@example.com)
- Sam Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lisa Quackenbush (email@example.com)