I am delighted to share with you the details of the Spring 2020 Singles Season by Tennis4All!
The details are as follows:
- This season will consist of 15 weeks, from January 5, 2020 through April 26, 2020 (my apologies – the start date was previously misstated). There will be no play on February 16 and April 12. All scheduled matches will be on Sundays at 6PM.
- The cost will be $230 for the season.
- Each participant will be scheduled to play at least 9 matches.
- We are maxed out at 46 participants.
- We encourage participants to sign up early. The last few sessions have filled up completely and, based on great turnouts at T4A events recently, we’re anticipating another sold-out season. If we end up with a lot of people on a waiting list, we will try our best to accommodate everyone (possibly add more times, courts, etc.)
- Registration will open on Monday, November 18 and will remain open until the earlier of (a) member capacity is reached or (b) Wednesday, November 27.
- We will be sending a reminder email to our membership each day registration is open. In advance, we ask for your patience and understanding regarding multiple emails; these reminders are vital to both reaching our capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
- Everyone will be allowed to request up to 2 Sundays off, and I will do my absolute best to accommodate those requests.
How to sign up:
- Go to the Tennis4All website by clicking HERE.
- Verify your membership is up-to-date. If you are not sure if it is up-to-date, please email your Membership Director, Brian Bartoloni, at email@example.com.
- Click the big blue “Sign Up!” button at the bottom.
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received. If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to Mike Dineen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in being a substitute, please email Mike at email@example.com and I’ll add you to the list.
I (Mike Dineen) and other board members will be the directors of the singles season.
As always, if you have any questions/concerns, please let me know.