If you’re thinking of signing up for the Fall Singles League on Sunday nights, don’t wait any longer! registration closes this Sunday at NOON…. or when it fills up, which may be earlier — there are just a few spots left.
The details are as follows:
- Your $285 registration fee pays for 9 matches, and includes balls
- The season runs over 15 weeks, from 9/10 – 12/17, including Thanksgiving weekend.
- All matches are played at Winchester Tennis Club on Sundays from 6-7:30 pm.
- We are limited to 46 participants, so sign up as soon as possible!
- Registration is now open and will close on Sunday, August 27, or when capacity is reached
- Players may request up to 2 Sundays off, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate those requests.
- We will be sending daily reminder emails to our membership while registration is open. We ask for your patience while we flood your inboxes, but we have found these reminders to be vital to reaching capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
How to sign up:
- Go to the Tennis4All website Singles League page by clicking HERE.
- Click the big blue “Sign up now!” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will need to log in to sign up. If your membership is not up-to-date, you will need to renew it. If you have any questions about your membership, please email your Membership Director at email@example.com.
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received.
If you’re interested in being a substitute, or have any questions or concerns please let us know. You can reach us both at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your league directors,