We’re delighted to share with you the details of the Tennis4all Fall/Winter 2022 Singles Season!
The details are as follows:
- Your $270 registration fee pays for 9 matches, and includes balls
- The season runs over 15 weeks, from 9/11 – 12/18, including Thanksgiving weekend.
- All matches are played at Winchester Tennis Club on Sundays from 6-7:30 pm.
- We are limited to 46 participants, so sign up as soon as possible!
- Registration will open on Monday, August 8 and will remain open until Sunday, August 14, or until capacity is reached
- Players may request up to 2 Sundays off, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate those requests.
- New for this season: We are trying out a new scoring policy where matches that are not finished at the bell will be decided quickly in an exciting series of mini-tiebreaks, so players can no longer win simply by being ahead in total games. More info to follow regarding these changes in a future email. We’ll be collecting your feedback about the new system at the end of the season, so you’ll have a chance to voice your opinion after trying it out.
- We will be sending daily reminder emails to our membership while registration is open. We ask for your patience while we flood your inboxes, but we have found these reminders to be vital to reaching capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
How to sign up:
- Go to the Tennis4All website Singles League page by clicking HERE.
- Click the big blue “Sign up now!” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will need to log in to sign up. If your membership is not up-to-date, you will need to renew it. If you have any questions about your membership, please email your Membership Director at email@example.com.
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received.
If you’re interested in being a substitute, or have any questions or concerns please let us know. You can reach us both at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your league directors,