The Tennis4All Board is delighted to share with you the details of the Summer 2023 Doubles Season!
The details are as follows:
- This season will consist of 12 weeks, from May 16 to August 8, 2023. There will not be any matches played on July 4th.
- All scheduled matches will be on Tuesdays from 7:00PM – 8:30PM at the Winchester Indoor Tennis Club.
- Each team will be scheduled to play 10 matches.
- We are maxed out at 36 participants or 18 teams. Should we reach capacity, we will have 3 divisions with 6 teams.
- Registration is now open and will remain open until the earlier of (a) member capacity is reached or (b) Sunday, May 1, 2023.
- We will be sending email reminders to our membership while registration is open. In advance, we ask for your patience and understanding regarding multiple emails; these reminders are vital to both reaching our capacity and keeping the league successful and competitive.
- Every team will be allowed to request up to 1 Tuesday off, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate those requests.
- On the website, you will be able to choose your doubles partner. If you don’t have a specific partner, that’s okay; we’ll try to match you up with someone at your level based on availability.
How to sign up:
- Join Tennis4All or RENEW your membership for $35 at http://www.tennis4all.org/register/membership. You must have a 2023-2024 membership (which begins on June 1, 2023) to participate in the doubles league. If you have further questions regarding membership, please email our Membership Director, Kyle Poyar, at email@example.com. 2022-2023 season memberships are not valid through the Summer 2023 Doubles Season, so please be sure to update your membership.
- Sign up for Summer Doubles for $168 at https://tennis4all.org/summer-doubles-league/
- Complete the application.
- Submit payment.
- Please note that all three of the following must be successfully completed to be considered registered: (a) membership up-to-date; (b) application submitted; and (c) payment received. If you have any questions/concerns REGARDING REGISTRATION, please reach out to Edwin Teca or Steve Sage.
- For doubles league, once you make the payment to reserve a spot, you will only receive a refund if we are able to fill your spot with another player. In addition to this, PayPal fees are nonrefundable. If you have any questions regarding refunds, please reach out to Edwin Teca or Steve Sage.
If you are experiencing a financial hardship that would prevent you from participating, please let us know. We may be able to provide assistance.
As always, if you have any questions/concerns about anything other than registration, please let your Summer 2023 Doubles Season directors know. This year they are as follows:
- Steve Sage ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Edwin Teca ( email@example.com )
Let’s have some fun!