6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the fun at our last pickleball social for the spring season.
- When: Saturday, May 21, 6 to 8 pm
- Where: Pickles indoor pickleball club, 357 Columbia Rd, Hanover MA 02339
- What: Pickleball mixer. One game and rotate doubles format. 23 players rotating on 4 courts. You will play approximately 70% of the time. After one game, you come off the court and put your paddles back in line with 3 new players for the next available court.
- Cost: $19 for members, $24 for non-members
- Who: All experience levels. Members and non members.
All pickleball levels are welcome. For any beginners, we will offer some basic instruction and practice on one court. Most tennis players are able to play pickleball basically enough to play a game with other beginners within 20-30 minutes.
If you need a paddle, you can rent one from the facility for $5.
Light snacks will be served. Beer and wine available for purchase at additional cost. There are lots of restaurants nearby for dinner afterward.
Refunds will be offered if you cancel at least 48 hours before the event, minus the PayPal fee. No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the event.
Contact Steve Backhaus (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Please contact Steve with questions rather than the facility directly.
Registration is closed for this event.
- Steve Backhaus
- Joe Hawley
- Frank Addonizio
- Miguel Puerto
- Dylan Bui
- Sunil Harpalani
- Jeremy Surla Vargas
- Rick Martin
- Mark Weber
- Amit Raval
Available spaces: 10