6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the fun at our next pickleball social.
- When: Saturday, March 26, 6 to 8 pm
- Where: Pickles indoor pickleball club, 357 Columbia Rd, Hanover MA 02339
- What: Pickleball mixer. One game and rotate doubles format. 21 players rotating on 4 courts. You will play approximately 75% of the time. After one game, you come off the court and put your paddles back in line with 3 new players for the next available court.
- Cost: $20 for members, $25 for non-members
- Who: All experience levels. Members and non members.
All pickleball levels are welcome. For any beginners, we will offer some basic instruction and practice on one court. Most tennis players are able to play pickleball basically enough to play a game with other beginners within 20-30 minutes.
If you need a paddle, you can rent one from the facility for $5.
Light snacks will be served. Beer and wine available for purchase at additional cost. There are lots of restaurants nearby for dinner afterward.
Refunds will be offered if you cancel at least 48 hours before the event, minus the PayPal fee. No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the event.
Save the date for more pickleball socials this spring: April 16 and May 14.
Contact Steve Backhaus (email@example.com) with any questions. Please contact Steve with questions rather than the facility directly.
This event is fully booked.
- Lisa Quackenbush
- Steve Backhaus
- Ryan Losey
- Marc Lewis
- Maya Milic-Strkalj
- Daniel Chak
- Steve Menichetti
- dylan bui
- Jose-Nicolas Tancuan
- Shawn Ahern
- Joseph Hawley
- Michael Kozuch
- Tommy Y
- Mark Botch
- Sunil Harpalani
Available spaces: 0