Come join us for the T4A October social!
Costumes and such are not required, but encouraged 🙂 We’ll have some fun accessories available if you’d like to partake. Or…just show up, hang out with old and new friends, and have some fun.
Click here to reserve your spot now!
7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Woburn Racquet Club
- 7:30 – Sign in
- 8:00 – Doubles play
- 9:30 – Cocktails and assorted treats
- 9:45 – Presentation of awards
$25.00 includes court time and food/beverages
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
James Conforti and Cliff Gibbons
This Saturday from 4-8pm Boston alliance of gay sports are having their monthly social to support T4A. Stop by the for free stuff, food and cocktails. Let’s show some T4A pride and pack the Trophy Room located in the South End at 26 Chandler St, Boston, MA. See you there!
Hello Tennis4All members,
Thank you to everyone that participated in the recent board elections for the 2019-20 season. 51 members participated in the survey to select the next board. We had a record number of candidates this year for 12 positions and are welcoming some returning board members as well as several new faces.
If you ever have questions or feedback, please contact our general email or any board member and they can bring it to the monthly board meetings. http://tennis4all.org/contact/ We are looking forward to a great season—see everyone on the courts!
Tennis4All Board 2019-20:
It’s that time of the year again! Please let us know if you are interested in joining the Tennis4All Board.
This was a great year and we are looking to re-energize our group to improve our core activities while finding new ways to connect with the LGBT+ tennis community. We can only do this with the support and guidance of our volunteer board members.
Do YOU have thoughts on how to make Tennis4All more fun and offer great events?? Well, then put your name in the hat and join the board 😊 The board members are chiefly responsible for planning and managing the various year-round activities (i.e., singles league, doubles league, ladders, socials, team tennis, BTC tournament, etc.) and setting goals on how to improve the organization for years to come.
If you are a current member of Tennis4All and interested in running for one of the 12 board member positions, please e-mail your interest to email@example.com by Saturday, August 24th, 2019. Depending on the number of candidates, you may be asked to provide a brief paragraph (fewer than 150 words please) explaining who you are and why you want to hold a position. The final list of candidates will be announced and all members will have an opportunity to vote via e-mail if we have more than 12 candidates.
Some of this year’s highlights:
- Boston Tennis Classic featured as a Master Series!: Congrats to tourney directors Ryan Losey, Roman Krasikov and Mike Mercier. We also received awards in 2018 for GLTA Best Tournament and Best Tournament Team. Like, best in the world…Wow 😊.
- BTC featured on the USTA website: https://www.usta.com/en/home/stay-current/newengland/boston-tennis-classic-2019.html.
- We are hosting the Atlantic Cup this August 10 & 11: We are welcoming Philly, NY, and DC at the Harvard Beren Center. Thanks to Brian Frasier & Conall O’Cleirigh for organizing this great event.
- Updated Website: Chris Wood took the lead and revamped our site to a more modern and user friendly (and mobile friendly) approach…nice.
- Volunteer Opportunities at Community Servings: Thanks to Steve Backhaus for organizing this event, we are excited to give back to our community.
- Participation in: Singles leagues, Doubles leagues, Summer Challenge ladders, monthly socials has been great! Let’s keep up the momentum.
- Improved Facebook & new Instagram postings: Thanks to Gino Galutera for giving us a more polished and prominent presence on social media.
If you have any questions about the director positions or the time commitments involved, please feel free to contact me or any of the current board members who will be happy to assist you: http://tennis4all.org/contact/
We look forward to seeing a record number of candidates this year soon!
Cliff Gibbons firstname.lastname@example.org