Links to editable tables
Click on any of the links below to edit the table. (NOTE: You must be Doug Lockwood in order to access these links)
Adding a player
- Click on the “Add row” button in the “Table Manipulation” section.
- Enter their name in the first column
- Enter their email address in the second column
- Enter their phone number in the third column
- Click the “Save Changes” button
Moving a row
Hover over the number of the row to the left of the checkbox. When you see the “grabby” icon, click down and drag the row up or down, wherever you want it to be. Release the mouse and it will magically move there.
Saving any changes you made to the table
Click on the blue “Save Changes” button (either at the top or bottom of the page).
Why is the first column blank in the “Ladder Position” table?
The column is intentionally left blank. It is used to display the ladder position number when the table is in “viewing” mode. Do not enter anything in this column.